- We publish exclusive articles about adventure climbing
- Based in the Czech/German border area, the birthplace of climbing, we follow the local traditional approach to climbing with its bold philosophy
- We believe in writing from positive point of view
- We share the values of Montana printed magazine (est. 1966), but we are unique standalone platform and not it’s digital copy
1. We believe fellow climbers. “Did you climb your first 8A and do not have a video? Congratulations!”
2. In traditional sandstone areas we do not use chalk and we climb only dry rocks
3. We believe in environmental responsibility and only engage in clean climbing to preserve crags for future generations
4. We respect other climbers at a crag. For example, we do not step on their rope
- We think that less is sometimes more. We produce real content, not just more clickbait articles
- As you might have noticed, we were not born English-speaking… in case you notice some language-related mistakes, please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org – we are grateful for any feedback that enables us to grow!
- At eMontana we know that you cannot “conquer a mountain”, you can only “climb it” …deal with it.
The English version of our online magazine is sponsored by Singing Rock. This Czech brand was born in 1992 and since then has become one of the leading manufacturers of the climbing equipment on the global market. The headquarters of the company is situated near to Czech Paradise climbing area, which offers its employees a great playground for developing and testing their new hardware.
If you like our content (articles + YouTube Channel) and you want us to keep publishing in English, please consider supporting us by donating any amount to the following bank account
IBAN: CZ28 6210 6701 0022 1265 4881
BIC (SWIFT) CODE: BREXCZPP
The cheapest way to transfer money is by using TransferWise
(same bank details, name Stanislav Mitac, email@example.com)
Or you can also use Revolut.
Any support counts!
If you donate more than 20 EUR, we will send you our supporter’s club stickers. In such a case, please mention your postal address in the transfer message or in an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: As you already know, our goal is to publish original content only. One of our articles took us as long as three years to complete. We are slow, and we are proud of it. Taking pictures, shooting videos, writing and editing texts, cost us a lot of time and effort. “Why does it take so long? – We just want to offer original reading experience, which is hard to find these days.”